Monday, January 18, 2010

Left for Dead While Eating a George Washington Hamburger

Dear blog,

This weekend I was introduced to a wonderful zombie game called Left For Dead. I most likely will have a zombie dream tonight due to playing it. I was also introducted to a George Washington hamburger at Calamity Janes. It was a plain hamburger, except for the pie cherries and sour cream on it. I must say the hamburger was an adventure and I would want to try it out again.

In other news I had a little bit of a meltdown due to my revelation that my anime art hasn't improve in 2009. Sure, so I want to build my core skills for college, right? Well, even if I'm investing most of my time in my core skills shouldn't it benefit my anime drawings?
I'm just saying...

I guess I'd like your guys ideas on how my improvement has gone... and if I'm moving in reverse. I think you can click on it for a larger view, right?

Anyway, yeah. I was kinda like... unproductive this weekend. And I think my computer downstairs caught a virus due to photobuckets. >:I That does not make me happy!

3 comments:

  1. Dudeskies, is on deviant art? If so. Friendskies. We'll talk tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's gotten a lot better... your drawings seem for full and proffessional than two years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete