Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How Might I Improve...

Hey alls out there in procrastination and blog land! Tis me! I was wondering if there was any advice you could give me about my works.

There were only a few things that I was really wondering about and I'll list it under the piece.


1) Does the typed words look cheesy? Should I get rid of them?
2) Should the space above the cubbies be darker? (In this picture I didn't add the light green yet)

1) Should the picture be larger? (although the boy cannot get that much bigger or the marker is prone to getting streaky) OR should I make it larger horizontally and have the boy still drawing?


1) Should the creature eyes be a darker yellow since they should be in the dark?

2) Do the camel spider need eyes or something else? OR are they okay as is?

Or are there any other suggestions you guys have that would help my work improve?

No comments:

Post a Comment