Sunday, January 3, 2010

Drawing on Walls

And, now, I begin with the 'Drawing on Walls' piece! This one involves a happy child who is proud of the work he has made, despite it landing him a spanking for it. I tried to draw my boyfriend as a child because he, apparently, drew on the walls when he was a kid. He covered entire walls from floor to ceiling by standing on stools and whatnot. It landed him a spanking and a rag with some bleach to clean it off, but that never stopped him until around the age of 6.

Before the damage (above)
And a whole slew of drawings! It's a good thing I can kinda remember what I drew when I was 6. I was also able to think back on what my cousin, Brandon, would draw. I remember he painted a guitar for his cousin, Justin, just the other day. I also remember scribbling a whole lot... smearing stuff like crazy... and drawing clouds and suns with sunglasses!

YAY!!! This piece is done! Now if only I could figure out what to do with the first one... typed text... or handwritten?


1 comment: