Monday, February 8, 2010

The Rice Fields are Alive

You know something? Chain mail and forwarding stuff makes me really annoyed. I don't have time to look at my grandpa and grandma's whosah whatsah whatever. The only time I have is to check my e-mail and make sure all my college stuff is going smooth. Or if that file I was working on in English got to my inbox. However, my grandma did send me something pretty cool a while back.

BEHOLD THE RICE FIELDS OF JAPAN!!!
With no dyes, just different colored rice and a whole lot of helping hands, people produce these awesome eye catchers!













And you thought corn fields were amazing.

2 comments:

  1. The amount of planning that this must take...I wonder how the fields look on the ground, if you can still see the design. People driving by must get so distracted

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's incredible. Especially the second one and how it props it self up from that angle.

    ReplyDelete