Sunday, April 25, 2010

Break Time

Now is the time where everything breaks:

  • My cell phone has assumed the role of a paper weight.
  • My PS2 is thinking of doing the same thing due to the amount of times it has frozen during gameplay
  • And my heart is broken because my boyfriend decided it was best we parted due to what lies ahead in our futures.

So yeah. I think my spirit or mind is to follow with just homework and all of the above stacked on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

On a more art related note I went to the beach. My cousin, who complained last time we went that we went to the beach but never went on the beach, finally got his wish. He also collected too many crab 'shells' along the way. They're still in the car.

My highlight would have to be going to see Ripley's Believe it or Not in Newport. I love it and wished I could have seen the Wax Works, as well. However, we were pressed for time and money. So yeah.

Okay, so maybe this blog update isn't so artsy related.

But what can you do when everything is breaking?

Including your computer which takes 10 minutes to load when you fire it up?

Yeah, not happy days right now.

It's just not happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment