Saturday, March 27, 2010

Run on recap (spring break edition)

Hey guys out there!

It's me, Ashley.


Here to tell you 10 highlights of my spring break.

1) I went to Great Wolf Lodge. I came back with a cold. Went on the tornado (later named nortado because my sister used to call tornado's nortados).

2) I bought the best shoes ever (top) for $16 and Harajuku lovers shoes (bottom) for $2. THANK YOU ROSS! And, no, my feet aren't actually that large. The Harajuku lovers ones are a size too large. But my feet stayed in them if I tied them so... $2 isn't bad at all.


3) Then Urban Outfitters had a tights sale! 2 for $20! So the tights (nicknamed the 'tattoo tights') I had been eyeing since January, that were $18 online +$3 shipping, were $10 in store! I guess my patience paid off.

4) I finished my art 3/4 painting... after... managing to ruin the background... because I didn't have the correct blue. Only to figure out that I did but I never used it because I couldn't get the cap off. Yeah, not good times.

5) I watched Hachiko: A Dog's Story and cried.

6) I played laser tag for the first time ever with my boyfriend, on his birthday. I had my butt handed to me by some maniacs from another team...

7) I saw my sister for the first time since Thanksgiving.

8) Watched Shen Yun at the Keller Auditorium and realized it was kinda anti-communism propaganda disguised as redundant dancing/ storytelling.

9) Got a letter back from SCAD telling me I received $5,000 a year worth of artistic scholarships. That makes $13,000 a year for SCAD and $15,000 a year for MCAD thus far.

10) I had a week off of school. That's always rockin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment