Monday, December 14, 2009

Let's Show and Tell our Concentrations!

After much consideration I've decided that ditching my last concentration (that I swear only like... 3 people might vaguely know about) would be a good idea. In a nutshell, it involved my character and wasn't really rooted in anything.

So! Here's my new grandiose idea!

My concentration is going to focus on a progression of a child's life(from very young adolescence to older childhood) and all the 'stupid' things they do. I want to take examples from my life, as well as my sisters and cousins, like when I was caught eating all the cookies out of the cookie jar to my sister repeatedly losing her lunchbox because she had to go to the bathroom before getting on the bus. All those ridiculous moments, where you wish you could disappear when you were a child, but laugh at as you age. I believe a medium that allows tight crisp lines and color, such as markers and pigment liner, may be the best choice.

*medium subject to change as well as the age range this covers

1 comment: