Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ranting time is now time

Hello everyone out there. It's really early in the morning.
I am currently really stressed out.

School is not being very fun at the moment. Not only do I have school work and finals to do but my CIM might not be completed. And without my CIM being done I won't be able to graduate, right?

On top of that I'm kinda having tension in the family due to college and my current living situation. As well as my current progression in life.

So upon dwelling upon this with the least amount of sleep I've received, in a long while, I'm prepared to have a little hissy fit/ meltdown.


I think only an angry origami bear will express my feelings at the moment.
Only a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome bear! Sorry you're having so much stress in the last part of school. :( that's never fun

    ReplyDelete